Checkout the latest additions to VisioMapEditor
The dashboard columns can be sorted.
Drawing path tool
Create fixed paths (walls, roads, etc) more easily with the updated drawing path tool.
- the “pathTool” capability must be enabled for the map.
Style color shortcut
The style color can now be changed directly within the draw tab.
Object anchor point
An object’s anchor point controls the center of rotation and scale manipulations.
- When rotating the surface, hold shift to rotate by steps of 90 degrees.
- When rescaling the object, hold ctrl to scale around the anchor point.
- When the surface has lost focus, the anchor point will return to the center.
Multiple surface edition
Edit several surfaces at the same time.
- Hold shift to select multiple surfaces
- Hold ctrl to avoid snapping to object
Copy styles from one map to another.
Transform tool window
Perform transforms (translation, size, and rotation) on selected objects.
- select the object(s) of interest
- the t (for transform) key opens the transform window
Object depth select
Select an object that’s located behind another object.
- Hold the ctrl button when selecting the lower object.
Drag icon to create
Icons can now be created by dragging them from the icon drawer.
- use the v key to change to select mode once the icon has been created.
Split and merge tools
Define the split and merge distances. When merging, a preview of the surface is indicated.
- start the split by clicking outside the selected surfaces
- finish the split by double clicking outside the selected surfaces.
Improved route display and easier to create intersections.
- increased the perimeter disc that indicates when a node is selected.
- simple nodes are now represented by a solid blue color.
- access nodes are now represented by a white nodes with a blue perimeter.
- the v key activates the select mode.
- the d key activates the draw mode.