Checkout the latest additions to VisioMapEditor
The mirror tool allows objects to be mirrored along a vertical or horizontal axis.
- If you want to keep the original object then copy and paste first ctrl+c and ctrl+p.
Add and subtract surfaces to quickly create complex shapes.
- can only add/subtract adjacent surfaces
- must convert circle surfaces into polygons
- cannot subtract if it divides an existing surface.
Rotate grid view
The grid view can now be rotated so that shapes and edges will snap and align with the new axis. The grid representation has also been Improved for multiple of 100% resolutions.
The snapping feature now boosts better visual indication when aligning anchor points, such as corners.
- to disable snapping, press and hold CTRL.
Label and image z-positioning
Labels and images now have better z-positioning when viewed within VisioMove and VisioKiosk outputs.